I’m done

TourneyBound

I know it’s only two losses but I’m done with this team and particularly the coach. That was as bad of a loss as I can remember.  Let them all find their own way back to nebraska. Been a fan for 30 some years and this is as pissed as I can remember being. Just a Shitshow out there!!!  No excuses for not rebounding no heart no hustle no teamwork. This system fred says does that doesn’t need a PG…..  Ha. My ass it doesn’t.  I mean if you want to lose ya sure it doesn’t need no PG!!  Our guard play is just killing us!!  See ya in April for the coaching search!✌️

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

And Boogie who looked like he gave two turds about being out there in the first half tonight.

Maybe we can give Lloyd a try at PG?  At this point we’ve got to do everything we can.

Even in warmups, everyone else was taking shots to get ready for the game, Coleman was throwing stuff at the hoop from 60 feet, the scorers table, wherever. He’s not mentally in it.

At the same time on the other end of the court, Sam made about 15 shots in a row. He seemed like he was getting ready for a game. Does Fred not play him because he’s his kid? He at least gives effort and plays his role on both ends.

I obviously do not see pre game warmups and see how guys practice.  I only see what happens on the TV screen.  It wasn’t pretty the other night.  Why not try Rice in the game and if the starter’s aren’t giving a rat’s ass then play the walk ons? A loss is a loss but it might send a message.  As Bob Knight stated, the bench is a powerful motivating tool.

At this rate, the NIL money needs to go to fans who have remained loyal through the 21st century. No fanbase has been more dedicated in the face of disappointment than Husker Basketball fans. Hanging on to the "glory days" of 7 NCAA first game losses and one NIT championship.

II was telling the wife on Thursday morning, I’ve been die hard since I was a little kid listening on the radio to Eric Johnson Richard Van Polgiest and the like when I was supposed to be in bed..but for some reason Wed. Night hit me different. I’ve seen so much disappointment that it shouldn’t have mattered that much.  Season tickets for many years at the Bob and pinnacle.  Watching Colliers teams flounder around and Docs teams score 11 a game.  Miles showing a glimmer of hope but in the end didn’t work. Maybe it was just cause Fred was supposed to be different, maybe it was thinking every team the last few years was going to be the one, maybe I’m just getting old I dunno..but I am done as well.  But of course I’m sure by Sunday late afternoon I’ll crack a miller lite and live and die with every miss and turnover.  Also please let Tominaga shoot 70 times if he wants..my favorite player since Pike.  

On 12/6/2023 at 11:06 PM, Vinny said:

Even in warmups, everyone else was taking shots to get ready for the game, Coleman was throwing stuff at the hoop from 60 feet, the scorers table, wherever. He’s not mentally in it.

At the same time on the other end of the court, Sam made about 15 shots in a row. He seemed like he was getting ready for a game. Does Fred not play him because he’s his kid? He at least gives effort and plays his role on both ends.

Sam Hoiberg played all of Jarron Coleman's minutes tonight, since Boogie had zero it's hard to tell that Sam had any more than usual. Good for Fred, make Coleman understand this isn't tiddlywinks. It's B1G-boy basketball.