Updated Roster on Huskers dot com

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Four new guys in da house (with pictures taken and posted.)

They have Rienk Mast listed at 6'10 and 240#.

2023-24 Men's Basketball Roster - University of Nebraska (huskers.com)

Those aren’t the updated heights and weights though. Measurables will be updated. Rice will likely be listed at 6’8” and 200+. Mast will probably be in the 245-250 range and Allick 240-245.  Ramel’s 204 was what he weighed in at last summer and he’s gained a good 10 pounds. Same with Jacobson. 

Kent's Take!

https://hailvarsity.com/basketball/hoiberg-feels-good-despite-open-scholarships/

Nebraska had some big holes in the lineup to fill, and Hoiberg did that with multi-position players who fit his system. While the roster may not be completely full, the Huskers seem to be in a good spot heading into a busy summer for the Huskers who will be departing for Spain in late July.

“Everything’s coming together and again, I think we’ve got different lineups that we could put out on the floor,” Hoiberg said. “We can play small, we can play big and it’s been a good offseason for us.”

22 hours ago, Red Don said:

I don’t know how “Sneaky” we’re  going to be when we hang another L on Creighton this year…! 

Edited by Handy Johnson

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

How did Juwan Gary remain a JR. both last season and this upcoming year?

Because he didn't want to be a fourth year sophomore last year.

I think he stayed a junior based on missing half of last year, it might have changed his plans and made him think about staying for 2025.

Just speculation on my part.