I need a Texas A&M scout report, pronto!

They get to the FT line, but struggle shooting from 3.  They are about average defending the 3.  They are okay forcing turnovers.  They don't turn the ball over and crash the boards.  Just an assumption, I am guessing because they miss so many 3's they are able to get long rebounds.

This is a good match-up for us just looking at the stats.  Especially, if we keep them off the boards.

just try to ignore the next possible game this time....want no part of Houston....this is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to get to a 7 seed, which we likely would've done if we make it to the finals. 

on the other hand, A&Ms as good an opponent to break the streak on as any and the broadcasters will get plenty of fodder for canmera closeups off Trev looking confused as to who to root for...

3 minutes ago, tcp said:

just try to ignore the next possible game this time....want no part of Houston....this is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to get to a 7 seed, which we likely would've done if we make it to the finals. 

on the other hand, A&Ms as good an opponent to break the streak on as any and the broadcasters will get plenty of fodder for canmera closeups off Trev looking confused as to who to root for...

Trev won't be there.  If he is, God help him.

1 minute ago, Cazzie22 said:

Buzz Williams can coach and the Aggies have good guards which is always a problem in March.  Enjoy the BBQ in Memphis.

This is very true.

But I was thinking of all the reasons we're going to beat them anyway. So ...

1. They can't shoot for shit.

2. Their AD sucks ass.

3. They're from Texas and everyone knows Texas is the worst. Sportswise.

4. They're in the SEC so everyone hates them.

19 minutes ago, tcp said:

Get through A&M and I'd be less worried about Houston than North Carolina or UConn.  I'm kind of annoyed they paired us against A&M.  I'm sure the team will stay focused but hate that is could be a distraction.

3 minutes ago, throwback said:

SEC Network will have a selection special from 8-10 pm Central. I'm guessing they'll pick A&M to roll.

ESECN gave us almost zero chance on their Bracketology show.  They pretty much thought we are all Keisei.  Jay Bilas was the only one who mentioned Mast as another player.

4 minutes ago, brfrad said:

ESECN gave us almost zero chance on their Bracketology show.  They pretty much thought we are all Keisei.  Jay Bilas was the only one who mentioned Mast as another player.

Yup, that sounds on brand.

BTN will have Fred on here in a few minutes.