uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 22 - Wisconsin

I do think our doubling down low is part of our problem on the road.  We do start some comebacks in even the bad games but then they get those 3’s when we double down low and you give far too many opportunities for the crowds to get back into it. Especially when you have a team that spaces you out.

20 minutes ago, northwillriseagain said:

I do think our doubling down low is part of our problem on the road.  We do start some comebacks in even the bad games but then they get those 3’s when we double down low and you give far too many opportunities for the crowds to get back into it. Especially when you have a team that spaces you out.

I think our rotations were much better in the 2nd half.   In our 1st meeting, Wisconsin kept cutting to the basket and the big man would find the cutter.  Tonight, we seemed to not allow that.  Made them take jump shots.

The first 30 minutes (+/-) was absolutely bad basketball.  The last 15 minutes (+/-) was an absolute piece of classic art. 

What a satisfying win!

Bryce went from pathetic to great.  Mast faught and faught and then boom.

Sam and Josiah's effort raised everyone's game several notches.  Then there was CJ.  Dude...thank you.  Your effort and excellence was a pleasure to behold. 

Keisei...umm, get your head up!  You stunk tonight, but better days will follow.  JLaw...we need you on defense my man!

Fantastic win gents!!!