2018 F Ed Chang (Papillion-LaVista)

AuroranHusker

Good to hear! He'll look great in red.

So he has 2 offers now, right? And both teams are playing at home on the same night. Instead of taking an unofficial to watch one of his offered teams play a nationally ranked team - and lose on another buzzer shot :lol:  - he chooses to take an unofficial to PBA to watch NU crush Minnesota.

I'll take that as a good sign.  ;)

Although a certain Omaha Central player made a number of unofficial visits to Lincoln prior to signing with a certain Kentucky school.  So I am not sure if it means anything or not...but I like your thought process.

I hear Creighton offered first.  I wish we would have offered first.  Hopefully we were just waiting for his unofficial so we could tell him in person.  Otherwise it looks like we are just reacting to Creighton.

Who offered first doesn't make any difference at all.  He seems pretty happy he got an offer from NU.  I'm sure it won't be the last offer he gets.

Jeez it's not like Creighton's offer was months ahead...it was two days!  And who knows?  Maybe this visit was planned for a while and Miles wanted to extend him the offer in person, otherwise maybe we beat them out for the first offer?

At any event does it matter much really?

Jeez it's not like Creighton's offer was months ahead...it was two days!  And who knows?  Maybe this visit was planned for a while and Miles wanted to extend him the offer in person, otherwise maybe we beat them out for the first offer?

At any event does it matter much really?

Well yeah everybody wants to be first. Duh!

Enjoyed watching the HS game tonight.  Chang is a Shooter for sure - draining 3s like clockwork, how many tonight - 7 or 8?  Showed some moves, got some blocks and a lot of rebounds; but then again, when you tower over the opposition!

Sure would like to see the Omaha-South, Papillion-La Vista game with Chang & Arop, but I don't believe either HS has signed-up for Striv.

Bruce Chubick had a few things to say about Chang on 93.7 Friday.

http://www.theticketfm.com/podcasts/gaskinsstephens/2016_01_15_2_Chubick.mp3

Fast forward to 12:40 - only lasts about 30 seconds.

Said he has seen Chang play a lot and he has a big upside. Would be a great pickup for NU if Chang can reach his potential and if NU can get him.