NCAA Tournament Watch

1 hour ago, TourneyBound said:

Question if a guy bought some on secondary market say today can they turn around and sell them again on secondary market after selection show?

I bought all session tickets for Omaha from a block of seats on Saturday. Today the rest of the seats in the block are listed for $230 (30%) more than they were Saturday. I wish I would have bought sooner, but glad I didn’t keep waiting. 

5 hours ago, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

The thing is it’s a pretty safe bet they’d put Kansas and/or Iowa State in Omaha. They are trending for 2 and 3 seeds.

Now whether they’d elect to put Nebraska in there with them is a different story, essentially removing their home court advantages if they were to play us in round 2.

Hmmmm… ISU in Omaha. Would the Committee factor this potential matchup in where teams are placed?

I do think some bracketologists are severely underrating our seed range right now.

I think our Non-Con SOS will be holding us back should we ever be in discussions for a 6 maybe 7 seed…. But we’re firmly in the 8-9 range as it stands today with 3 to go, the BTT, and a Q1 road game.

5 hours ago, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

The thing is it’s a pretty safe bet they’d put Kansas and/or Iowa State in Omaha. They are trending for 2 and 3 seeds.

Now whether they’d elect to put Nebraska in there with them is a different story, essentially removing their home court advantages if they were to play us in round 2.

KU & ISU are the most likely top 4 seeds based on the "bracketing principals" the committee talks about. Especially since Creighton cant go because they are the hosts.

10 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I do think some bracketologists are severely underrating our seed range right now.

I think our Non-Con SOS will be holding us back should we ever be in discussions for a 6 maybe 7 seed…. But we’re firmly in the 8-9 range as it stands today with 3 to go, the BTT, and a Q1 road game.

Brackets I’ve seen since the win last night all have us in the 8-9 range. And Lunardi posted his bubble about an hour ago. We’re no longer listed in the Last 4 Byes, implying we’re at worst a 9 seed.

4 hours ago, royalfan said:

One good thing is that we were the only game going yesterday so if the selection folks were watching, we certainly looked the part of an NCAA tourney team,  

This is something I noticed a lot. With all eyes focused on Nebraska, well because there wasn’t many games on. We put up a good showing and I think people noticed and moved us up now.

Also something to watch with NW seeding is them losing Barry (I think) for the season.

5 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

They had Auburn as a 9 seed play 2 hours from campus in Birmingham.  If we are a seed that matches up in a pod with a higher seed there is zero issue with us playing in Omaha.

South Carolina is one I'll always remember when Crazy Eyes Martin was there - 2017? 2018? - the NCAA put them in Greenville as a 7 seed - they used that momentum and went all the way to the Final Four - made some cash on that team's run that year. 😁

6 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Big time.  Win out.  This team looks like a 4 seed.

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

So a 1 point MOV… how’s that affect their NET?

Only down one spot in KenPom. A blowout would’ve been nice but thankful that they at least won.

We’ll see how this affects them mentally going forward. Even after pulling it off that could’ve damaged some psyches. Hopefully not!

We are such a scouting problem.

Season High Point Totals:

Reink Mast: 34 (has scored 20+ 4 times)
Keisei Tominaga: 31 (has scored 20+ 5 times)
Brice Williams: 25 (has scored 20+ 2 times)
Juwan Gary: 22 (has scored 20+ 3 times)
CJ Wilcher: 22
Jamarques Lawrence: 19
Josiah Allick: 16
Eli Rice: 16
Sam Hoiberg: 15