Purdue (14-1) vs. Nebraska (12-3) Game Thread

I'm not feeling great about this one... especially if Brice cant go and Gary / Mast pick up a couple of early fouls..... a smart man would probably put money on Purdue -7.5 with Brice maybe not being able to go ..... BUT IM DUMB AS HELL SO SKERS BY 14 AND WERE RANKED WITHIN DAYS #rollskers

Last time I had this lost cause feeling before a game was a year ago as I was prepping to attend the game at Creighton.  I was pretty certain we were going to get it handed to us.  I can only hope the team surprises me tonight like they did on that day. Sitting in CHI Center listening to "Husker" ...."Power" chant at end of that game was memorable.

1 hour ago, 89Husker said:

Last time I had this lost cause feeling before a game was a year ago as I was prepping to attend the game at Creighton.  I was pretty certain we were going to get it handed to us.  I can only hope the team surprises me tonight like they did on that day. Sitting in CHI Center listening to "Husker" ...."Power" chant at end of that game was memorable.

Big game, and maybe I'm in the minority, but focus on it as a game...don't do the firework crap that was done before the Creighton game.  Don't make it any bigger than what ya do for every other opponent.  

28 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Would be a nice game for Mast to get hot from outside… bring Edy out of the paint and get him moving around.

Him knocking down a 3 or two will do a lot for the offense. Him and Gary need to be good on their shots in order to stand a chance. Anything allick adds from distance is a plus, but keep it to 1-2 3pa