Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

What if we get some wild scenario where Illinois/Iowa upsets Michigan and Maryland/Wisconsin upset Mich St?

Then we could make assumption that our QF and SF opponents are both playing their third game in a row. No reason to lose either of those games. 

Add on a finals match against an Ohio State team that is cooling off (and one we were close to beating on the road when they were hot) and I would say thats some much deserving luck for a cursed program.

A very unlikely scenario, but just one of many ways this thing could play out.

3 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Not the link you're talking about, but in Behind Enemy lines thread, the top link to Michigan gives you an insight what a few Michigan fans think.  Arrogant and ignorant would be a couple words I'd use to describe them.  Makes me really appreciate HHC.  I'll not touch on the arrogance, but the ignorance shines through when they ask what the line on NU-MU might be. 

Hell, royalfan called that one out Saturday, and I'll bet ;) he's spot on!

I have no doubt the fans are overlooking us.  Hell, think back to four games ago; how many posters here had us going 4-0?

But I doubt there's any correlation that because the Michigan fans are saying stupid stuff on a message board (who woulda thunk it?) that the Wolverine ball club will be thinking the same thing they are.

7 minutes ago, khoock said:

What if we get some wild scenario where Illinois/Iowa upsets Michigan and Maryland/Wisconsin upset Mich St?

Then we could make assumption that our QF and SF opponents are both playing their third game in a row. No reason to lose either of those games. 

Add on a finals match against an Ohio State team that is cooling off (and one we were close to beating on the road when they were hot) and I would say thats some much deserving luck for a cursed program.

A very unlikely scenario, but just one of many ways this thing could play out.

Then you beat Illinois/Iowa and Maryland/Wisconsin and play for a championship. Can't control anyone but yourself.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

Another suckie thing about the Big 10 Tournament and the regular season is that we have to wait 4 whole days for our next Nebrasketball game!  Hell that is like 2, maybe 3 games during the regular season.

The downfalls of getting a 4 seed I guess.

There's 12 vs 13 and 11 vs 14 B1G basketball in NYC. Good seats still available. :blink:

I'll say Bohanan gets hot and Iowa upsets Michigan, which both hurts/helps us. Can't knock off another top 20 team, but it could smooth our way into the Finals. However, even if we lose the first game, regardless of the opponent, I still think we get an At-large bid. It's all about good basketball against good teams from here on out...

49 minutes ago, TomEadesSucks said:

How'd we almost lose to the Illini twice? 

I don't want to play them a third time, not that I'm afraid we'd lose, but we don't gain much with the win.  I hope Iowa wins.  I can see Illinois giving Michigan fits.  And I really want to beat the arrogant pricks from  Ann Arbor a second time......