2024 B1G Tourney

I didn’t want to play Illinois simply because their opponent ALWAYS gets screwed by the officials, especially late in the game. Underwood whines at, screams at and intimidates the refs more than any coach in college basketball and for some reason they don’t T him up and give his team more and more calls in their favor as the game wears on. Every game. His players behave the same way. 

9 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

I didn’t want to play Illinois simply because their opponent ALWAYS gets screwed by the officials, especially late in the game. Underwood whines at, screams at and intimidates the refs more than any coach in college basketball and for some reason they don’t T him up and give his team more and more calls in their favor as the game wears on. Every game. His players behave the same way. 

Dude just looks like a dick.

4 hours ago, tcp said:

A whole lot of my Lincoln peeps from the80s would love those matchups, especially Duke (the semi-official team of anyone from Lincoln East/High)

Lol... interesting. I didn't know we had an semi official team at East.  I was always just a Husker fan.  Maybe that's why I didn't have a lot of friends at East.  😂

Are these completely different refs than what was used during regular season for Big 10 games??  These games have all been called super tight compared to regular season..  I watched a lot of games this year and you would hardly ever see guys get into foul trouble. It seems all the tournament games have been the opposite 

1 hour ago, TourneyBound said:

Are these completely different refs than what was used during regular season for Big 10 games??  These games have all been called super tight compared to regular season..  I watched a lot of games this year and you would hardly ever see guys get into foul trouble. It seems all the tournament games have been the opposite 

After watching tonight, these are the same inconsistent refs they've been.

2 hours ago, millerhusker said:

More than Tom Izzo?  He was talking to and at the officials all game today.

I really want to beat Purdue twice this year.  So we need to beat them in the championship game, or if they lose today, we will need to beat them at some point during the dance.  I believe we match up very well against them.

By the way, we haven't lost this season on a neutral court. 😉

lol you gotta be kidding me....

well, they're kinda playing for their ncaa lives at the moment....gotta tip your cap to the Badgers. They may be waking up just in the nick of time 

Edit: And ditto Norm's wonderfully mercenary notice: the leg gonna be more tired on our opponents....I guess we can delay our inevitable gratification for a few more minutes...

Edited by tcp