A very important question

hhctony

1 hour ago, hhctony said:

I have never, NEVER (not once) seen a Nebraska men's basketball win at Pinnacle Bank Arena. I am seriously considering going to the Iowa game. Should I stop considering this? Your help appreciated. 😂

First question, how many L’s have you attended? Need to know if you are a full on jinx or just short term unlucky.

15 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

First question, how many L’s have you attended? Need to know if you are a full on jinx or just short term unlucky.

My last game attended was the Rutgers New Year game in 2020. Saw us lose to Northwestern in the Miles era. But, I have maybe only been to 5-6 games at PBA for men. Way more of a "state tournament" venue for me. 😂

I'm 1-2 in games attended at Pinnacle. Lost in overtime to Miami, lost in a day game against Northwestern (but got to meet Noah), and beat Illinois in a meaningless game in the first year it opened. Do I consider myself a jinx? Too small a sample. I did attend almost every game at Bob Devaney though including the last one (a victory over the Gophers) so there's that. 

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

I'm 1-2 in games attended at Pinnacle. Lost in overtime to Miami, lost in a day game against Northwestern (but got to meet Noah), and beat Illinois in a meaningless game in the first year it opened. Do I consider myself a jinx? Too small a sample. I did attend almost every game at Bob Devaney though including the last one (a victory over the Gophers) so there's that. 

I got season tickets last year… so you don’t want to know my PBA record.

4 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I watched that Gopher game at the Edina County Club in front of a bunch of mystified Goldy fans who couldn’t believe what they were seeing…

I came to town and I caught 2 games the year Pinnacle opened. Mich St and Minnesota maybe? Honestly can't remember if we won. I feel we did. Can't wait until the Huskers are @ UCLA and USC because those will be my next Husker games...unless of course we make the tournament before then 😁 My advice - anytime you get a chance to see the Huskers live take it! 

4 hours ago, cornfed24-7 said:

I came to town and I caught 2 games the year Pinnacle opened. Mich St and Minnesota maybe? Honestly can't remember if we won. I feel we did. Can't wait until the Huskers are @ UCLA and USC because those will be my next Husker games...unless of course we make the tournament before then 😁 My advice - anytime you get a chance to see the Huskers live take it! 

Huskers @ Pauley Pavilion as B1G rivals is already on my MUST see list before they scatter my ashes in the Republican River. 

10 hours ago, cornfed24-7 said:

We beat everyone except for Michigan at the buzzer in year 1