OK, quick, if we could have only 1 win in the next 2 games ...

Norm Peterson

Such a decision. I love, love, love beating Creighton but I'm going to be at the Oregon game and I think a win on the road at the PAP will look good in March as the Ducks are starting to look pretty solid in an otherwise (except for Arizona) ho hum conference. However, I'm getting way ahead of things thinking of Selection Sunday with this team considering the B1G schedule looks pretty daunting. I'll take Creighton.

Creighton

I do not know many Oregon fans but the CU fans I know have only been moderately kept from beating their chests (like a silverback!) over the last 6 years by my reminding them that the Home team has won every game back to 2004..The Jays haven't won in Lincoln since Dec 2004. And if I need to, I can remind them NU won in the Qwest in the Jays final NIT game earlier that calendar year. after the 2003-2004 season.

I would love to keep this pattern alive for one more year.

Creighton

I do not know many Oregon fans

It's funny. Most Oregon fans I know are like Husker fans in that they don't really care if the basketball team exists (and they do have the Blazers) and once the football team loses a game they mostly disappear. The one guy I know here in Eugene who does care about Duck hoops hated Altman as he didn't think Ernie Kent should have been fired but he's slowly coming around. I'm actually more optimistic about the Ducks than he is. Another reason I'll take a Creighton win is that Duck fans won't get in my face if they win. They'll mostly be surprised.

Funny story. I moved out here about two weeks before Dana Altman. About a week after he got here my girlfriend and I were sitting in a local brewpub eating lunch when Altman and a couple university officials come in and walk right towards me. I stand up and say, "Hi, Coach Altman."

One of the officials lights up and says, "Hey, you're already being recognized here."

I tried to hold back but couldn't help it. I said, "I just moved here from Nebraska three weeks ago," as I shook his hand. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Creighton.

1. State bragging rights/perception issue and the fact that one of our worst teams in recent memory would beat one of their best teams in recent memory (on paper)

2. Creighton is the national media's darling for Cinderella this year.. Would elevate our national perception while simultaneously raising concerns/doubts about their preseason hype which would be sweet if that makes sense

Creighton! Creighton! Creighton! Creighton! Creighton!

Did I mention I'd rather beat Creighton than Oregon? Can't stand Altman but beating a top 25 team that's getting lots of national attention would be huge for this teams confidence and for recruiting! The bonus is it would shut up some people in blue for a little while.

Creighton, easy, Creighton.

I have no personal animosity towards Dana Altman. I went to one of his basketball camps in high school.

I also have no personal animosity towards the actual Blue Jay players....it’s the people that cheer for those players that I want to see suffer. (insert emoticon of the devil wringing his hands or playing with his mustache)

Creighton. Easily. All the class displayed by Cousin Mose can't overcome Double Jay Alum, Matt Perrault (sorry, CWG), and the khaki and sweater vest clad superior beings who will be woofing in our gym thursday night.

Hatred of Matt Perrault is what bonds Creighton and Husker fans. Its the things that we can agree on that will bring us together.