Down to the wire: How many wins in the last 5 regular season games? A poll.

Norm Peterson

How many wins in the last 5 regular season games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins in the last 5 regular season games?

• None
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five

1 hour ago, Cazzie22 said:

I think we can beat Northwestern at home and I hope we can beat Minnesota on the road.  That loss last night was a killer.  We have no excuses especially when Illinois lost Bryant in the first half.

Oden did a great job filling in the 2nd half.

i did not like how the last NW ended up. should give them a little confidence going into that game. Minnesota is not good. Though, the post player Micheaux has found her game. she is turning into a beast underneath. she has had like 7 or 8 double-doubles in a row? she will foul....AND likes to throw her elbows around. 

anyway, should not lose to NW......i can see the Minny game being a toss-up since it is at Willams. many minny fans have had enough of Whalen. writers seem to want to give her one more year with the talent she has coming in mixed with a few from this years squad. they get a 6'5" transfer next season (Sophie Hart...a player many were hoping she would commit out of hs) plus the injured Holloway should be ready.