Mast to medically redshirt

Not the best news, but hopefully he uses his additional year of eligibility.  I'm guessing he would have just left if he really wasn't considering that additional year.  

It's looking like Morgan will be our starter at the 5 spot at the moment.  I still think we need another PF with some eligibility left though.  I trust the staff will do a good job finding someone to fill that role.

Edited by HuskerMB

23 minutes ago, huskercabby said:

By the way, I’m not a fan of him eating up a scholarship this year. No guarantee he’ll ever be 100% again. This also explains how we approached our big men recruiting. We’re kind of screwed

I'd be disappointed with our University if we did not let this happen.  

This was perhaps one of the worst kept secrets as well.  This news simply confirms what has been floating about for several weeks.

Here is hoping and praying that surgery and recovery goes well.

37 minutes ago, huskercabby said:

By the way, I’m not a fan of him eating up a scholarship this year. No guarantee he’ll ever be 100% again. This also explains how we approached our big men recruiting. We’re kind of screwed

Okay.

51 minutes ago, huskercabby said:

We still have two scholarships that are open?  We’re not going 13 deep this year either, so using one for our (possible) 25-26 center isn’t screwing us.

1 hour ago, huskercabby said:

Kind of screwed???

We're TOTALLY screwed, probably to the point that we should just shut down the program, and possibly the entire NU Athletic Department.  I honestly don't understand how any of us can continue to go on living now that this news has come out.

3 hours ago, TourneyBound said:

Can we ban this Troll..  getting old!

No, never ban free speech.  I like when idiots expose themselves.  Trolls have been on this board as long as I have.  After about 100 + posts, they leave.  Just ignore them.  The people you have to worry about are the one's who delete posts they disagree with. 

2 hours ago, cipsucks said:

No, never ban free speech.  I like when idiots expose themselves.  Trolls have been on this board as long as I have.  After about 100 + posts, they leave.  Just ignore them.  The people you have to worry about are the one's who delete posts they disagree with. 

Have a feeling this is yet another guy who got tired of making bad posts 🙏

5 hours ago, 49r said:

Kind of screwed???

We're TOTALLY screwed, probably to the point that we should just shut down the program, and possibly the entire NU Athletic Department.  I honestly don't understand how any of us can continue to go on living now that this news has come out.

Just blow it all up, all of it, the entire world. Its over, civilization as we know it. The end is HERE!

2 hours ago, cipsucks said:

And I was just about to delete this, dammit cip! 🤣