2024 Portal Watch

32 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I think it’s probably fair to say we won’t get Kyle AND Morgan right?

Kyle, Morgan, and Omaha would be a stretch.  But they do need three more interior players, even if one is a guy you can only expect an occasional 10 minutes a game from.

8 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Kyle, Morgan, and Omaha would be a stretch.  But they do need three more interior players, even if one is a guy you can only expect an occasional 10 minutes a game from.

Doesn’t Omaha profile as a 3 just as much as he does a 4? I think there would be minutes for all of them it’s just Kyle has quite the list of suitors 

Robin’s comments on Morgan have me skeptical. Says he loved NU and is a fit for basketball and school (Ag). But also says he’s a wild card and family farm is close to U of M, and that he consistently visited family when he was at NDSU. Seems like a toss up, would have felt better if he left Lincoln committed. 

6 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

She's supposedly a singer, but she has a terrible raspy voice.  So...what talents does she actually have?  

Terrible would be your opinion. Raspy doesn't qualify as a terrible voice. Many singers who have voices you don't like (or others don't like) doesn't mean others don't find them enjoyable. So to further my point, she is talented, you don't enjoy her specific talents, and that is fine 😀

2 hours ago, jason2486 said:

I assume our bball department is throwing all clips of guys like Sam and Josiah to show WK how much those guys loved coming home. Granted he isn't a Lincoln kid, but close enough.

Hmm, I and many others will need to agree to disagree.  In many more ways then one, Lincoln and Omaha are vastly different.  

Robin’s comments on Morgan have me skeptical. Says he loved NU and is a fit for basketball and school (Ag). But also says he’s a wild card and family farm is close to U of M, and that he consistently visited family when he was at NDSU. Seems like a toss up, would have felt better if he left Lincoln committed. 

Waseca —> Lincoln (5 hours)
Waseca —> Minneapolis(1 hour)
Waseca—-> Fargo (4.5 hours)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk