Michigan (8-15) vs. Nebraska (16-8) Game Thread

image.png

Gotta be the biggest favorite in a B1G game that we've been by since Fred got here.

EDIT: Just did a quick dive - man, it's easy to forget just how bad we were in Fred's first few years. Looks like this is the 5th time we're favored in a league game this season. We were only favored once total in a B1G game in Fred's first 3 years. Last year, we were favored 3 times in league games, all against Minny, with the biggest spread being -7.5, so this -8.5 is the biggest favorite we've been. 

Good news? We've won outright 4 straight times when we've been favored in a B1G game at home.

Edited by throwback

10 hours ago, throwback said:

image.png

Gotta be the biggest favorite in a B1G game that we've been by since Fred got here.

EDIT: Just did a quick dive - man, it's easy to forget just how bad we were in Fred's first few years. Looks like this is the 5th time we're favored in a league game this season. We were only favored once total in a B1G game in Fred's first 3 years. Last year, we were favored 3 times in league games, all against Minny, with the biggest spread being -7.5, so this -8.5 is the biggest favorite we've been. 

Good news? We've won outright 4 straight times when we've been favored in a B1G game at home.

I’m sure my math is off, but his B1G Record went from 10-50 to now 24 - 68. 

Edited by Handy Johnson

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

As we’ve moved to the later part of the season, I’ve been more nervous with each game.  There’s way more on the line with every game now.  Especially with the slip ups early.

I get being nervous. This is a must win. 8-15 (3-9) Michigan, without their best player, at home. Lose this one and our NCAA chances are on life support. 

I've not been nervous at all this season.  I know this is the year we win game(s) in the Big Dance.  Lately, I've been looking for a Blaise appearance.  He can play a significant part down the road to get us to winning game(s) in the dance.  Might we see him tonight? 

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

I've not been nervous at all this season.  I know this is the year we win game(s) in the Big Dance.  Lately, I've been looking for a Blaise appearance.  He can play a significant part down the road to get us to winning game(s) in the dance.  Might we see him tonight? 

He's here and he warmed up.  Bur that has happened for a few games now.  So I guess we shall see.

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

If I may add, he moves slower than I do right now.