NCAA Tournament Watch

15 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

This years bubble went from really crowded and weak to kind of crowded and strong real fast.  There’s going to be a few deserving teams left out this year.

Was just thinking this myself and how glad I am that we aren't close to bubble!

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

If North Carolina loses today and Arizona wins the Pac-12, there is a chance that Arizona is a #1 seed in Salt Lake City

I have a friend from Nebraska who has lived in Tucson for about 30 years now and become a huge Arizona fan. It would be so fun if we won our first game and we’re matched up with them in the second round. Probably meet him there if this ends up the matchup, actually.

23 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I have a friend from Nebraska who has lived in Tucson for about 30 years now and become a huge Arizona fan. It would be so fun if we won our first game and we’re matched up with them in the second round. Probably meet him there if this ends up the matchup, actually.

Catskers are the worst, just kidding fu*k jayskers of all kinds.

1 hour ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

In 1991 Nebraska beat Creighton by 35; and then lost in the first round while Creighton won.

I wouldn't mind this season being an opposite reflection of that one.

I'd love to Nebrasketball in Phoenix, while passing through Omaha, poetic, persistent, and peaceful after all chaos ensued in mid-Mar. Thanks Trav.

...and then have CU flame out on their 2nd attempt at a Final Four... in PHX, in 2024. Poopy-butts CU. 👎

Right now Lunardi's 10 seeds are: Michigan State (we obviously wouldn't get matched up with them), TCU, Oklahoma and Texas A&M. Mississippi State and Seton Hall would be other potential 10 seeds. Goodness, I hope we get a 7 seed. I've seen all of those teams play and they look about like Rutgers to me. In fact, Rutgers did win @Seton Hall this year.