Rollie Worster is N

Per his Instagram, Nebraska has received the verbal commit of 6'4" Utah transfer PG Rollie Worster who has one year left of eligibility.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 163242.jpg

Worster has played for former Nebraska assistant Craig Smith for his entire college career, starting in Utah State and following the coach to Utah.  The Montana native has started in 101 college game despite missing the second half of last season with an ankle injury.

This is Nebraska's second known commit of the offseason and the Husker have five more scholarships to fill.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 164740.png

View full article

15 minutes ago, FredsSlacks said:

so basically as of now we are replacing allick/kesie/lawrence with worster/morgan/uhlis?

personally seems like a downgrade in talent but luckily we still have more open spots.

We have 6 more spots to fill. But if you're making this type of comparison, Keisei wasn't a PG so it's more like allick/Boogie/lawrence with worster/morgan/uhlis

58 minutes ago, FredsSlacks said:

so basically as of now we are replacing allick/kesie/lawrence with worster/morgan/uhlis?

personally seems like a downgrade in talent but luckily we still have more open spots.

There’s already been a massive upgrade of talent and athleticism. That will continue tomorrow with Griffiths’ official announcement 

4 hours ago, BjoeHusker said:

Solid backup for Ulis. 

I hope not. I think people are forgetting Ulis was like… Plan D in our portal PG search last year. Then he got suspended and we went to Boogie as Plan E.

Based on their careers prior to Nebraska, Worster seems more poised to be starter.

6 minutes ago, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

I hope not. I think people are forgetting Ulis was like… Plan D in our portal PG search last year. Then he got suspended and we went to Boogie as Plan E.

Based on their careers prior to Nebraska, Worster seems more poised to be starter.

Yep.  He’s far more productive than Ulis. 

2 minutes ago, nustudent said:

Yep.  He’s far more productive than Ulis. 

Ulis - 4.0 ppg / 1.9 ast / 1.2 rpg / 1 to, on 37/31/78 splits 

Worster - 8.6 ppg / 4.1 ast / 4.6 rpg / 1.9 to, on 41/29/78 splits 

For sure a role for Ulis on this team, but I'd be pretty surprised if Worster wasn't starting at 1. 

8 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Ulis - 4.0 ppg / 1.9 ast / 1.2 rpg / 1 to, on 37/31/78 splits 

Worster - 8.6 ppg / 4.1 ast / 4.6 rpg / 1.9 to, on 41/29/78 splits 

For sure a role for Ulis on this team, but I'd be pretty surprised if Worster wasn't starting at 1. 

Same, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if ulis suprises people