Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

The Charlotte Observer, in reporting today on Bryce McGowens' progress, says:

• Bryce's "original two-way contract" became "converted into a four-year $7.5 million standard NBA deal in March" because "McGowens' rookie season was solid";
  • Bryce "finished extremely strong, posting a career high of 22 points in the finale in Cleveland";
  • "The largest scoring outputs of his young career came in the last three games"; and
  • Bryce "also had multiple assists in seven consecutive games."  

I caught up with Sam yesterday to discuss his busy offseason. He signed with the German team before Summer League began, but Boston offered him an Exhibit 10 contract, so he had a decision to make. 

https://hailvarsity.com/basketball/workouts-summer-league-and-signing-overseas-sam-griesel-recaps-busy-summer/

Apparently Derrick Walker has signed with Grupo Alega Cantabria in Torrelavega, Spain

image.png

Translation:  FICHAJE | Derrick Walker llega a Torrelavega procedente de @HuskerHoops

"TRANSFER | Derrick Walker arrives in Torrelavega from @ HuskerHoops"

Walker appears on the team's latest roster.

image.png

Edited by Red Don

2 hours ago, cornfed24-7 said:

As someone that weighs in between 205-210 at a dog whisker under 6'0" (I'm shrinking 😠) I'm calling shenanigans that DW is 206.

206 is his height in centimeters.

One main reason this country won't go the metric system: No one knows their height in cm, their weight in kg, or their average body temp in °C.