2024 Portal Watch

You know it just seems that home state kids just don’t feel the need to come back. Maybe somebody burned a bridge or they don’t see us as benign any good. 
But we could also say that those Omaha kids are coming back to Creighton either at a high rate. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Cookie Miller Wasn't Dirty said:

Robin just said he thinks Kyle ends up at UCLA. Damn.

This is *very* disappointing. Would have been a perfect fir for that Allick role and was a Nebraska kid too. He probably got a big bag to play for one of the real bluebloods so it's hard to blame him. I hope he has much success out there. 

Yikes. Well as the roster currently stands, it sounds like our lengthy guards and wings will need to buckle their chin straps on the defensive end and bang in the post. On the flip side, those same big uglies will have to chase our shooters when we have the ball. Rebounding may be an adventure again this year. 

26 minutes ago, HuscurAdam said:

This is *very* disappointing. Would have been a perfect fir for that Allick role and was a Nebraska kid too. He probably got a big bag to play for one of the real bluebloods so it's hard to blame him. I hope he has much success out there. 

He would have been a good fit for Allick's spot but that was probably the issue.  I'm guessing we could not outbid UCLA for someone to fill that position.   It all comes down to $ these days.

Saw Cronin a couple of weeks on Cowherd. Came across to me as an arrogant little prick. Like what he said was both funny and relevant at the same time.Give me Fred any day.

As far as Kyle is concerned, he just an elite athlete. We can find someone better offensively. He can’t shoot outside 5 feet. This smells like he went for the biggest payout. I fear he will regret his decision. He’s going to feel really awkward at the spring game.😂

Oh, yes, this stance is the complete opposite of what I said earlier.

Edited by huskercabby