Purdue (14-1) vs. Nebraska (12-3) Game Thread

The Rivieras were an American rock band that formed in the early 1960s in South Bend, Indiana. They had hit in 1964 called California sun. Marty "Bo" Fortson was on vocals and guitar. I just got home from the Nebraska  womens beat down. Indiana is pretty good.

Edited by Bugeaters1

Tough playing two Indiana teams in 3 games.  Here's my contribution. He's Canadian, but what the heck. He got into Motown!

Okay, I mentioned a cip contest for the Purdue game. Here's what we're doing.  Once again, only score predictions for a Husker win will be accepted.  Predict the final score margin.  Whoever gets it right will win a $100 gift certificate to Nebraska Star Beef.  It can be used for jerky as well.  For a tie breaker, we will use the official snow amount Lincoln receives until this system moves out. Whoever gets closest to the snowfall total, wins the tie breaker.  Above or below, it doesn't matter.  Half inches do matter in this case. 🙂   So, post the margin of victory and inches.  If no one wins, we'll move this contest to a later date.  GBR!

It dawned on me there might be sandbaggers here.  The snow is supposed to stop here in Stromsburg around midnight or so with just flurries.  So, if you want to qualify for the tie breaker, get your prediction in by 1 a.m.  After that, you can always predict a margin no one else has.