Forecasting 2023-24 lineup

Norm Peterson

21 minutes ago, Red Don said:

HOLY MOLY!

Fred must be standing in a Ditch.

Sam Hoiberg is the shortest player on the roster (6' 0").

image.png

I mean looking at this it does seem like Burt grew quite a bit - good for him. That's true dedication to the program and his personal development. His eye level is exactly the same height as Eli Rice's who's listed at 6'8". So as far as looking over fences and traps, they're the same height. 

IDK FELLAS - THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD LOOKING BASKETBALL TEAM BABY

What is critical at this juncture is who can (and cannot) play with others; also, getting to know your teammates and what they can and cannot do.

I simply cannot determine who the starters are based on current practices.  

Now, if this would be a week before our first legitimate game, then yeah, okay.

That said, I think our first five on the floor will be Josiah, Keisei, JaMarcus, Brice and Rienk.  First subs in, Juwan and CJ.

As the game and season progresses we will see the value of our depth.  Heck, we're not even mentioning two players that we were enchanted with at this point last year...Blaise and Lloyd.

2 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Also, sorta have to get used to Josiah wearing Daisy Dukes.

Was thinking the same, basic thing. I wasn't a big fan of the gauchos Cookie Miller used to wear. But I'm not exactly a fan of the throwback 1950s Milan, Indiana gym shorts either. Seems like there should be a happy medium between mid-calf and butt cheeks hanging out.