Roll Call

3 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

At home in the living with the wife.  Dog will be downstairs as he hates basketball or me yelling at the TV, not sure which one.  I don't like to watch Husker hoops at bars or with others as I feel like telling everyone to "shut up, I'm listening to the game"

Yep. I can’t watch with casual fans who are going to say stupid things and spill beer everywhere.

Listening/watching at home.  Listening to Kent on the radio, and sticking my head around the corner to watch what Kent called a minute later.  Best of both worlds: get to listen to Kent and post here live time in game thread, and still see the highlights.  BTW, I wouldn't miss Kent's call for anything tonight. 

18 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Listening/watching at home.  Listening to Kent on the radio, and sticking my head around the corner to watch what Kent called a minute later.  Best of both worlds: get to listen to Kent and post here live time in game thread, and still see the highlights.  BTW, I wouldn't miss Kent's call for anything tonight. 

Kent seemed to think there was a way to sink the TV with his broadcast.  I've yet to figure how. 

In my basement watching by myself. Drinking red( zing zang) beers while wife will be able to tell how huskers are doing by my language. 

And like mentioned by others earlier, I can't watch with large group of people. The background chatter about the school board, last week's flat tire and the new teller at the bank don't concern me. 

Hosting a small gathering including wife, brother, daughter and a couple of longtime season tickets holders.  Regretting that I didn’t go to Memphis, but this will suffice.  Waiting until tip-off to start drinking.   Feel like I did before game 7 in 2015 when the Cubs were trying to break a 107 year drought.   We’re gonna do it.    

7 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

It's game day! This team is going to need every single one of us to support them, whether in the arena or sitting at home.

Where are you planning to watch the win today? Inside FedExForum? Couch fisting your living room furniture? At a local bar? Too terrified to watch so you just listen to Kent on the radio?

For those who want to be at the came but can, just know you're right there with each and every one of us. For those who are at the game, make 10x the noise for each and everyone who couldn't be there.

LET'S GET A WIN TODAY!

GBR!

14 minutes ago, HB said:

Hosting a small gathering including wife, brother, daughter and a couple of longtime season tickets holders.  Regretting that I didn’t go to Memphis, but this will suffice.  Waiting until tip-off to start drinking.   Feel like I did before game 7 in 2015 when the Cubs were trying to break a 107 year drought.   We’re gonna do it.    

I was just thinking about the Cubbies in Game 7 too! It’s gonna happen!!! 

3 hours ago, CanadianHusker said:

Awesome! Please get the Husker fans to bring the noise to start the 2nd half! We can still do this! GBR!!!

NU fans tried to bring the energy, it just wasn't meant to be. Just talked with J-Law and told him how proud we are of him. Even gave him a hug. That kid is very cordial and a nice fellow as well. I'm happy to root for these guys, who seemed to genuinely love one another. GBR Always.

Edited by AuroranHusker