uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 31- Michigan

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

A season that no one thought was possible. And we get a top 4 seed in the B1G tounry. And the first win in Huskers history at Michigan.

Ahem, excuse me, I predicted exactly this record. And I wasn’t the only one.

BUT IT FEELS GREAT! I can’t wait to see how the rest plays out. 

KT could have gotten the record today.

I like that he didn't have to for us to win.

HCFH rested him for a long stretch in the second half. Did the same thing for JA.

Also, really liked how HCFH showed great defensive halftime adjustment.

Well done! NCAA Tournament is locked, now make some noise in the BTT.

I'm a bit emotional now.

The way NU brought energy and casually took care of the game by double figures is kinda astonishing.  We are really, really good.  They didn’t care about decades of Husker history of failing at inopportune times.  Didn’t care about supposedly not being able to win road games.  They just went out and were the better team like they are.  22-9 (12-8) is serious.

13 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

A season that no one thought was possible. And we get a top 4 seed in the B1G tounry. And the first win in Huskers history at Michigan.

not saying i thought this team would make the tourney, but it was definitely thought to be the deepest roster in the hoiberg era before the season started.

8 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Was watching the Women’s game but was checking during timeouts!  Who would have believed a 3rd place finish?  Let’s go Big Red! 

I missed most of that fast paced first half because I went to church.  I have a feeling my explanation at the pearly gates will go over better than yours.  😉