What's up with Ramel Lloyd?

Roast Beef

On 3/21/2024 at 10:17 PM, BLB115 said:
When Fred says everyone is all in, they are all in. I've heard nothing less. If anyone is leaving, they are being all in on being teammates until the end. After that, good luck to them. GBR

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Good to hear, honestly. GBR!!

Edited by AuroranHusker

On 3/22/2024 at 9:30 AM, Fullbacksympathy said:

Met and spoke with both Ramel and his dad.  Seemed like a good, genuine kid who planned to contribute this season.  I don't think Fred has given up on him.  

Just seeing this now. I high-fived RLJ at the send-off from the Sheraton. And he had a huge grin on his face. Seemed to be havin' the time of his life. Then, today, it's portal time. And it's to be expected, honestly. Two years in Lincoln, not a single minute on the court during a ballgame. Maybe someone saw him practice or in the fun Nebrasketball Opener Event... that's it. Oh well, wish him well. GBR

There's no date on the practice film, so recent could mean a variety of things.  However, he looks pretty good in that film.  Shooting, driving, pull-up.  

There was nothing on the D end that I saw in the film shared.  So there is that tid-bit.  Maybe this was film from early early in the season?

11 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

There's no date on the practice film, so recent could mean a variety of things.  However, he looks pretty good in that film.  Shooting, driving, pull-up.  

There was nothing on the D end that I saw in the film shared.  So there is that tid-bit.  Maybe this was film from early early in the season?

And to add on to this...perhaps in the hundreds of hours of practice, he found two minutes worth of clips that show him to be a highly effective player.  I think any of the scout guys and walk-ons could do this as well.  Just not enough context for me to make any sort of informed evaluation.  I'm sure the low major and mid-major offers he gets will tell the story.