Change in Creighton/NU game date.

My tongue is in cheek here...

Actually, people make it sound as if all Creighton basketball fans are also Nebraska football fans.  Not so fast and also not true.  A recent survey that I conducted shows that only 83% of Creighton basketball fans are also husker football fans.  Of those 83%, 52% are Creighton basketball fans, simply so that they can diversify their wardrobe.  

25 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

My tongue is in cheek here...

Actually, people make it sound as if all Creighton basketball fans are also Nebraska football fans.  Not so fast and also not true.  A recent survey that I conducted shows that only 83% of Creighton basketball fans are also husker football fans.  Of those 83%, 52% are Creighton basketball fans, simply so that they can diversify their wardrobe.  

Math checks out. 👍

I can never not think about Creighton and not think about the large one ball pool many moons ago where I called out the operator for a horrific bs made up ruling letting people back in after elimination and the dorky Chad Millard blew up my inbox. The ownage I put that poor guy through was classic on the exchange.  He was offering up his address to go fight him he was so flustered.  It was like taking candy from a baby.  

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Jon Rothstein has the Jays listed at #8 in his Top 45, did not bother to list Isaac Traudt. 

image.png

If they get Alexander and Kalkbrenner back, they are easily a top 5 team.  If they only get Kalkbrenner back, they are still probably a top 10 team.

Edited by kldm64

23 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

If they get Alexander and Kalkbrenner back, they are easily a top 5 team.  If they only get Kalkbrenner back, they are still probably a top 10 team.

Without Trey they are maybe top 20 IMO. Will take some time for the young guys to develop and without Trey/Baylor, Ashworth will not get many open looks. They will still be good either way unfortunately.

On 4/26/2024 at 4:26 PM, Art Vandalay said:

Without Trey they are maybe top 20 IMO. Will take some time for the young guys to develop and without Trey/Baylor, Ashworth will not get many open looks. They will still be good either way unfortunately.

With the recruits/transfers they got and if Kalkbrenner returns (which seems likely at this point) along with their other returning players, they will be loaded and no question be a top 10 team.