Texas A&M (20-14) vs. Nebraska (23-10) Game Thread

I thought that I would start this thread just a tad early. since there seems to be a lot info flowing about tickets 🎟 etc. I posted this in another thread that all of the flights with Southwest Airlines out of Omaha to Memphis for this Thursday are sold out.

This is a song I would like to be played at my funeral. It is sung by Willie Nelson.

Edited by Bugeaters1

8 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I thought that I would start this thread just a tad early. since there seems to be a lot info flowing about tickets 🎟 etc. I posted this in another thread that all of the flights with Southwest Airlines out of Omaha to Memphis for this Thursday are sold out.

This is a song I would like to be played at my funeral. It is sung by Willie Nelson.

Great choice with Johnny Rivers!!!

The last time we played Texas A&M was at home during our last year in the Big 12. They came in coached by Mark Turgeon and powered by sophomore and Future NBA player Khris Middleton.  We ended up shutting them down defensively and winning 57-48, a classic Doc Sadler game.  Students rushed the court afterwards.

4 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

The last time we played Texas A&M was at home during our last year in the Big 12. They came in coached by Mark Turgeon and powered by sophomore and Future NBA player Khris Middleton.  We ended up shutting them down defensively and winning 57-48, a classic Doc Sadler game.  Students rushed the court afterwards.

Just don't bring up 2009