2024 B1G Tourney

Who would you rather play ?

We match up really well with Indiana, but beating a team three times is incredibly difficult.

Penn State is scrappy with some athletic guards that could give the Huskers some problems.

I think I would rather play IU because they cant shoot from behind the arc and our 2pt defense has been rock solid most of the year. 

16 minutes ago, AGHANSEN said:

We match up really well with Indiana, but beating a team three times is incredibly difficult.

Penn State is scrappy with some athletic guards that could give the Huskers some problems.

I think I would rather play IU because they cant shoot from behind the arc and our 2pt defense has been rock solid most of the year. 

We can and should beat all comers.  That said, my biggest fear is a team with quick guards who can fill it up from behind the arc.

25 minutes ago, AGHANSEN said:

Does IU get Galloway back?

1 hour ago, AGHANSEN said:

I'd rather play a not very deep PSU team with tired legs. If we push the pace like Fred wants, then we should be able to run away from them in the 2nd half.

Put me in the camp of a PSU team on its third late evening game in 3 days.  IU seriously thinks they have a shot at dancing and their 5* athletes are still 5*.  They’ve looked really good at times.

For PSU, Baldwin played 39 minutes last night and Hicks 35.  Two other starters played 29 and 27.  They very well could have a few guys with 60+ minutes since Wednesday and we’d be fresh.

It’s close and I’d feel good about either draw.  Because of that, I’m taking the team with more minutes on their legs.