Coaching Carousel 2024

DRock is a great choice. He's ready for the leap. Solid coaching tree with time under Mac and Altman. Iowa has to be gripping right now.... they would have scooped him up in a heartbeat. Look for the clown Macaffery at Iowa to move to Des Moines and the MVC.

1 hour ago, Quiet Man said:

DRock is a great choice. He's ready for the leap. Solid coaching tree with time under Mac and Altman. Iowa has to be gripping right now.... they would have scooped him up in a heartbeat. Look for the clown Macaffery at Iowa to move to Des Moines and the MVC.

McCaffrey just jumped Dr. Tom Davis at Iowa in total wins. He'd have to kicked to the curb to leave there.....

14 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

I hear he's got a connection with a guy at St. John's. Might be an opportunity to bring him in as an assistant coach.

Rick Pitino strikes me as a guy so self-centered he didn't watch his kid's game out of contempt for being excluded from the tourney.

24 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Rick Pitino strikes me as a guy so self-centered he didn't watch his kid's game out of contempt for being excluded from the tourney.

Actually, I can confirm with 100% certainty that slick Rick was actually in attendance in Memphis.  He walked out of the stadium right past us at the conclusion of the first session.  He did not look particularly thrilled 😃