Northwestern (13-4) vs. Nebraska (13-5) Game Thread (Alumni Weekend)

The Buckinghams are an American pop band from Chicago. They formed in 1966 and went on to become one of the top-selling acts of 1967, charting their only five top 40 hits in the U.S. that year. The band dissolved in 1970, but re-formed in 1980 and as of 2022 they continue to tour throughout the United States.

49 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

mrs cip still wants to go to the game Saturday, even though temps will be sub zero.  Gotta love that girl!  Can't wait to see Danny and all the former players.  GBR!

this was the first televised appearance of Dacus, right? After Kath's death? Great player, terrible fit....neither was the same afterward. 

13 minutes ago, tcp said:

this was the first televised appearance of Dacus, right? After Kath's death? Great player, terrible fit....neither was the same afterward. 

I chose this video because the Huskers will be fine for the rest of the season.  Gary on the sidelines really sucks.  It sucks more for him than the team.  But, it will all work out!  This team will figure things out to be as good or better than before!

And yes, tcp, this was the first album after Kath passed away.  From what I have read, he had a gun with a blank in it.  He didn't think a blank could hurt him....

1 minute ago, cipsucks said:

I chose this video because the Huskers will be fine for the rest of the season.  Gary on the sidelines really sucks.  It sucks more for him than the team.  But, it will all work out!  This team will figure things out to be as good or better than before!

And yes, tcp, this was the first album after Kath passed away.  From what I have read, he had a gun with a blank in it.  He didn't think a blank could hurt him....

he forgot to clear the chamber. he emptied the clip to show his friends he was okay, but he'd benn drinking a bit and forgot to clear the chamber because he wasn't focused. that was a live round. i remember hearing this story from a range instructor in basic who was a huge Chicago fan! lol...."check your *%&$^ chamber!"

8 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Low wind and the sun will be out. The temp at game time is supposed to be 1 but it will feel like at least 3!

I was out checking the road that my wife will be coming home on and I got my two drive PU stuck, I had no gloves or stocking hat. Man was it cold waiting for my son to get me pulled out.

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Northwestern (13-4) vs. Nebraska (13-5) Game Thread
  • Bugeaters1 changed the title to Northwestern (13-4) vs. Nebraska (13-5) Game Thread (Alumni Weekend)

Okay, I have a question. First of all, thanks @49r for the ticket office heads up.  We can park in handicapped, but it's a first come basis.  My question is, what time do the parking gates open? I checked out where the handicapped parking is, and there were only two stalls.  We need one of them...  Thanks in advance!