The Top 25 thread

JBARGIE

46 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Dirk being Dirk.... again.  I swear this guy lives for controversy.

Loves every reason to criticize Nebraska and its coaches.  Creighton has never been wrong about anything ever.

and don't kid yourself.  He doesn't "really like" our team.  

Edited by HB

Very small impact for NU right now but would you want Buffalo or Marquette? I lean Buffalo because it could help the big east fall completely out of the polls. I also think buffalo can’t hold on to this strong of a season. Realistically though this game could impact our seeding. 

Just now, unl said:

Very small impact for NU right now but would you want Buffalo or Marquette? I lean Buffalo because it could help the big east fall completely out of the polls. I also think buffalo can’t hold on to this strong of a season. Realistically though this game could impact our seeding. 

Before the week I would have said I want Buffalo to go 0-2 or 2-0.  1-1 doesn’t really do much for us.

3 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Furman and Buffalo lose.  And tomorrow, #18 and #19 are likely to both lose: #19 Kentucky plays at #9 UNC; and #19 ASU gets a visit from #1 KU.  If we don't stub our toes and win comfortably tomorrow, we could be closing in on top 20 status.

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5c0061ef

We've got a game to win on Saturday!

That Rhode Island game in 2014 taught us how quickly we could go from being ranked to being tanked.

58 minutes ago, unl said:

Speaking of Marquette, I saw Morrow played a whole 12 minutes tonight.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:11 PM, Norm Peterson said:

Furman and Buffalo lose.  And tomorrow, #18 and #19 are likely to both lose: #19 Kentucky plays at #9 UNC; and #19 ASU gets a visit from #1 KU.  If we don't stub our toes and win comfortably tomorrow, we could be closing in on top 20 status.

Well... neither of those went our way.

3 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Hey Dirk did an absolutely fantastic piece about Danny Nee earlier this year in the OWH so you have to cut him SOME slack... just sayin’

Dirk's Danny Nee piece was good, but nowhere near as good as his annual "Catholic High Schools have an unfair advantage" pieces.

Clown.

The fact he's from Columbus makes it even worse.