A little bit from the LJS

ShortDust

I hope its not just numbers to the crowd. We need a crowd that is loud and into the game. Kind of like the Tulane game except more of them.

Also, Red Panda at halftime shouldn't hurt. Gotta break out the big guns.

Because this is making me nervous. He wants to see what Lincoln has to offer? I understand coming from halfway around the world but trust us, they don't call it the good life for nothing right?

Purchased the flag. Had it shipped urgently to my office on Monday and will deliver it to the Red Zone Monday night.

Dadgummit, It's time to get this train rolling.

Red Zone can keep it and waive it proudly for the next 4 years when he plays here and gets us where it is time for us to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased the flag. Had it shipped urgently to my office on Monday and will deliver it to the Red Zone Monday night.

Dadgummit, It's time to get this train rolling.

Red Zone can keep it and waive it proudly for the next 4 years when he plays here and gets us where it is time for us to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this!!! Maybe find Jadler and give to him or another red zoner on here. Reminds me of Aussie flag for Maric a few years back.

Per the NU Compliance Dept. you cannot make shirts/signs about a potential recruit if that recruit is attending the game. PLEASE don't break this rule!! Pretty please! Don't want to screw up any chance at getting Tai here.

How about if the concession stands had a Hawaiian night and sold alcohol free "My Tai's"? Kind of a gray area....... ;)

UNL just announced to the students today that Monday's game is a "bring a friend" to the game. So, I believe that means two get in for the price of one. Hopefully that will fill all the red zone seats to the brim.

Yeah, but go get a little sloshed first. Just a little. Then have someone drive you to the game.

(For the record, let me add that I'm not a big fan of public intoxication; I just want the red zone to lower their inhibitions a little bit, like their inhibition against standing up and making a lot of noice during the game.) ;)

Per the NU Compliance Dept. you cannot make shirts/signs about a potential recruit if that recruit is attending the game. PLEASE don't break this rule!! Pretty please! Don't want to screw up any chance at getting Tai here.

Wonder why they did this. Just read that Byu made 6000 shirts for when Jabari Parker visited there and nothing seemed to happen. Interesting

Well this has been an interesting discussion. I've been wondering what would and would not be "OK" for the fans to do at Monday's game towards our visiting recruit.

It seems like the New Zealand flag would be permissable, yes ?

Is it OK, if we see him in the hall to say "please come to Nebraska Tia", sort of like what huskercwg said to Brian Jorge Diaz when he visited....remember that 'cw ? Do I have that memory correct ?

Can the crowd chant " we want Tie went want Tia " ? I can't imagine that would get us in trouble either, but I'm curious and wondering about some of these things.