Texas A&M (20-14) vs. Nebraska (23-10) Game Thread

bummer. hoiberg's speech to them earlier about not being satisfied with just making it seems a bit prophetic now.....oh well....it's a classic case of, "if you ain't got nothing good to say...." :) just one of them days. Hopefully something major happens after half. 

3 minutes ago, busticket said:

A&M was out of their mind shooting this half.  We need to settle down and not hang our heads .  They should come back down to earth.

If A&M hits threes in the 2nd half, they will be tough to stop. But we can’t let them get to the rim. And can we please make some bunnies! Cut it to 8 at the under 16 and go from there. GBR! 

Just now, CanadianHusker said:

If A&M hits threes in the 2nd half, they will be tough to stop. But we can’t let them get to the rim. And can we please make some bunnies! Cut it to 8 at the under 16 and go from there. GBR! 

Yep.  They literally cannot shoot better from outside but 3ft shots and layups are demoralizing.  They’ve made exactly zero post entry passes against our defense.   We need heavy help at the top of the key and, despite the current numbers, keep making them shoot outside.  I expect an ice cold second half from A&M unless they get to the rim. 

Buzz clearly watched both Illinois game film and said - I’ve got multiple Terrance Shannon Jr’s. Look, this game is exposing and highlighting where we need MAJOR help next year. We must get better athletically. Must get an active and skillled big man to help out Mast. I love Mast offensively, but rebounding and grabbing a loose ball, he’s not great. 
Have to upgrade at point guard. Uhlis or whomever.