Norm Prediction: One month from today ...

8 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

We'll have our program's first NCAA tourney win.

That's it. That's the post.

I predicted that in a preseason thread. Not sure which one. In my Athlon-style post I wrote up for my dad (he wanted to know more about our players going into the season). Pretty sure most of the post was inaccurate. Hopefully not the part about winning a tournament game(s). 

3 hours ago, millerhusker said:

I predicted that in a preseason thread. Not sure which one. In my Athlon-style post I wrote up for my dad (he wanted to know more about our players going into the season). Pretty sure most of the post was inaccurate. Hopefully not the part about winning a tournament game(s). 

Love it. I had NU at 21-10 and 11-9 going into the season, and hardly anyone had predicted anything more that number of victories. I am now hedging on that as a bottoming out at that number. It's basically 2-2 for the remainder of the regular season. I'm hoping for A LOT of wins to close it out, including the BTT. This is our year, LET'S DO THIS!!

7 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

We'll have our program's first NCAA tourney win.

That's it. That's the post.

I enjoy reading your posts, some might be longer than others.  All are well thought out and well written.  This is by far and away your best post ever.  🙂  

1 hour ago, tcp said:

she was too busy pyumping everyone else's. RIP Bambi Woods....:)

I pumped some brakes today thinking I had them fixed. But it turns out that I have to replace  the drinker side brake line and caliper. I did the left side today.