Nebraska (18-8) vs. Indiana (14-11) Game Thread

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

The last time we danced, we won a huge road game at a historical power.  We went on to win 5 of our last 6 and punched our ticket to dance before the Big 10 tournament.  That game was against Michigan St..

Not apples to apples but feels relatively similar.

We did win in Bloomington that year, also.

Challenge Accepted, but I'm a-comin' in thru the back door on this one. 

Two things: One of the cooler bands out there with a song about Indianapolis. Second, Hennemann is one of the few professionals that played the Peavy t-60 solid body, my first "decent" guitar I got in 1978. 

Edited by tcp

7 hours ago, FredsSlacks said:

winning this puts our tourney odds at like 90% in my opinion. 

this is basically indiana's last chance to turn their season around, so i'd expect a strong effort from them.

That feels a little high to me, but I could definitely get an on board with an 80% probability with a win. It's there for the taking.

8 hours ago, FredsSlacks said:

winning this puts our tourney odds at like 90% in my opinion. 

this is basically indiana's last chance to turn their season around, so i'd expect a strong effort from them.

They looked a little deflated at the end of that NW game.  If we can come out and jump on them right away, they might pack it in.

11 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

That seems strange.  But hey, we can win with or without him.

The two biggest reason I can see are

- More minutes from Gabe Cupps who makes Benny Parker look like Terran Petteway in terms of shots taken.  Thus, more shot for the rest of the offense but ones that aren't taken by Johnson who isn't a particularly good shooter

- Kel'el Ware missed two games that Johnson played in.  Ware is the most efficient offensive player on the team

I saw Josiah Allick at Muschachos today at lunch.  They didn't have his food ready and he was heading to the airport so he might be hungry.  I was too star struck to ask for a selfie and he was in a hurry.  I did end up getting his NIL special which was a burger with BBQ on it.  It was good but I think I like their burritos better.