2024 Portal Watch

8 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I hope he is. A full-year of learning the Hoiberg system & prior B1G years at a black-and-yellow school to our immediate east, it certainly a welcome sight to see "PG" next to a guy's profile on huskers.com . . . let's keep him, yes, for sure.

And he's a great fit for our needs at that position imo. We don't need a score first guy. Should have plenty of scorers around him. Need a guy who is defensive minded (check) and one who can handle the ball and isn't prone to turning it over (check).  It'd be pretty cool to have Iowa and Wisconsin's former starting point guards on our roster next year...

17 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

And he's a great fit for our needs at that position imo. We don't need a score first guy. Should have plenty of scorers around him. Need a guy who is defensive minded (check) and one who can handle the ball and isn't prone to turning it over (check).  It'd be pretty cool to have Iowa and Wisconsin's former starting point guards on our roster next year...

I wouldn't say no, if Freddy's ready to reach out after their season(s), presuming a portal entry, of course.

• hhcmatt changed the title to Happy Transfer Portal Day 2024
Just now, hskr4life said:

I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we see it on the men’s side. But the women’s side has already had a player whose team is in the dance enter the portal.

Which team on the women's side?

22 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we see it on the men’s side. But the women’s side has already had a player whose team is in the dance enter the portal.

Compound that on the men's side having a coach in Dan Monsen who was already getting let-go, then go on a run to close it out, and make the dance... Long Beach St. lol