Mystery big man transfer

ajb5856

Yes, appears to be virtually a done deal, and we should know soon. The player is a grad transfer from a major power program who's already had a lot of success at this level and would be immediately eligible. He'd be a game changer. Fingers crossed...

I don't feel comfortable posting the name here, because I'm not sure it's a good idea, but it would be a phenomenal addition.

Yes, appears to be a done deal, and we should know soon. The player is a grad transfer from a major power program who's already had a lot of success at this level. He'd be a game changer. Fingers crossed...

I don't feel comfortable posting the name here, because I'm not sure it's a good idea, but it would be a phenomenal addition.

Yes please don't as I don't think it's anywhere close to being a done deal and we wouldn't want to ruin anything considering he is still part of a team.  The name...if true, we will all be very happy. 

Yes, appears to be a done deal, and we should know soon. The player is a grad transfer from a major power program who's already had a lot of success at this level. He'd be a game changer. Fingers crossed...

Yes please don't as I don't think it's anywhere close to being a done deal and we wouldn't want to ruin anything considering he is still part of a team.  The name...if true, we will all be very happy. 

Yeah...we're not anywhere close to being done with the academic calendar in any university that I know about so "done deal" on what you guys are hearing is a poor choice of words though hopefully a deal like this is in the cards for Nebraska.

I'm far from an expert on this player, but:

- He's an established team leader.

- He's an excellent shot blocker

- He's not a big-time scorer, but can score. He's not an offensive black hole by any means.

- He has a really nice-looking jump shot for a big man.

- Smooth, athletic-looking player on the court

- A true center

- He's not a big-time scorer, but can score. He's not an offensive black hole by any means.

- A true center

Thanks, Hoop. That's good to know; sure seems like a good fit with the qualifier "leader."

Git'r done, Miles & Co. Add in Jordy & NU seems set on the interior for the 1st time in a while!

- A true center

Sounds good.  Why would a team leader leave his team though?

- A true center

Thanks, Hoop. That's good to know; sure seems like a good fit with the qualifier "leader."

Git'r done, Miles & Co. Add in Jordy & NU seems set on the interior for the 1st time in a while!

Shot blocker, Ill take it.  Im not greedy.

- A true center

Sounds good.  Why would a team leader leave his team though?

I believe someone said Grad Transfer...