Indiana (19-13) vs. Nebraska (22-9) Game Thread

Getting this going now, so I don't forget later when I will be busy. So I am posting two videos of the the two teams states we may play tomorrow.

The first one is from Todd Harry Rundgren. Born in Upper Darby Pennsylvania, he is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer who has performed a diverse range of styles as a solo artist and as a member of the bands Nazz and Utopia.

The second video is from Indiana.

W. Axl Rose is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for being the lead vocalist and lyricist of the hard rock band Guns N' Roses, and has been the band's sole constant member since its inception in 1985. 
Born: February 6, 1962 (age 62 years), Lafayette, IN

35 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Sheesh, watching Maryland's abysmal attempt at playing Wisconsin today gives me added optimism in the game we play on Friday.

What a beat down.

what was the final? last I seen it was around 40 point.

I usually don’t do music videos… but in honor of the double bye.

I don't know how to post anything other than links but I would like to see buy buy buy by NSYNC. Terrible song but it's stuck in my head so it should be in your's to.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, jdw said:

I don't know how to post anything other than links but I would like to see buy buy buy by NSYNC. Terrible song but it's stuck in my head so it should be in your's to.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Here it is.

March is a huge month for the Huskers.  This March has been building for at least 38 years.  Our program has had it in them for all these years.  2024, it manifests!  GBR!

Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't, didn't already have.

Edited by cipsucks

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Indiana (19-13) vs. Nebraska (22-9) Game Thread
12 hours ago, cipsucks said:

March is a huge month for the Huskers.  This March has been building for at least 38 years.  Our program has had it in them for all these years.  2024, it manifests!  GBR!

Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't, didn't already have.

My man Dewey.....to me the most chill band of the 70s. Having a bad day? No prob. Head down Ventura Highway and all that mess is gone. 

5 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Indiana on a fairly impressive 5-game winning streak, including road wins over Maryland and Minnesota, along with home wins against Wisconsin and Michigan State.

So, don't expect this to be a cake walk.

I hope everybody brought their buckets, because Indiana loves to paint. Only 3 made 3pt field goals last night. Going to have to win that battle and stay out of foul trouble.