Old Nebrasketball Games Archive

Does anyone know where you can find old Nebrasketball games to watch? Here's an example of UConn's archive library that is super great to be able to go and watch classic games whenever you'd like: https://www.uconnhuskygames.com/p/welcome.html

Thinking like in 2007 when Maric scored 41pts against K State, or when we beat in Creighton by 5 in 2010, and games like that.

1 minute ago, bigFRED said:

Does anyone know where you can find old Nebrasketball games to watch? Here's an example of UConn's archive library that is super great to be able to go and watch classic games whenever you'd like: https://www.uconnhuskygames.com/p/welcome.html

Thinking like in 2007 when Maric scored 41pts against K State, or when we beat in Creighton by 5 in 2010, and games like that.

Good luck in this adventure. You can find some games from the Nee era on youtube.

Edited by Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

It would be nice if someone from the Husker athletic dep't. could find this thread & do something about it.... hmmm.

Like get fired for posting videos?

5 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

It would be nice if someone from the Husker athletic dep't. could find this thread & do something about it.... hmmm.

You would think wouldn't you. Because what they are doing now is SH$%

Edited by Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I would pay a nominal fee for access to old game tapes.  It would certainly come in handy after our season ends in April and we have to wait until roughly Halloween to get it going again!

Exactly, the insatiable desire to stay connected is there in Husker Nation. Why do they continue to flail about with their NU BB coverage online for anything not related to a game from a day ago, it seems?!?

Edited by AuroranHusker

5 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I would pay a nominal fee for access to old game tapes.  It would certainly come in handy after our season ends in April and we have to wait until roughly Halloween to get it going again!

Could your imagine?  It’s the dog days of summer in Mid-July.  It’s 108 outside.  And we start a historical game thread at 7 PM where everyone’s invited to join and watch one of our previous basketball games while cooling off from the day.

3 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

No, you missed the point; fix their website.

I know huskers.com sort of sucks right now but it has never had full video rebroadcasts available so I'm not sure exactly how fixing the site would be relevant to watching old games.

8 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

I’d Love ❤️ to Re-Watch Chad Gallagher & Bob Harstad take a 40 point A** Whuppin at the Bob Devaney back in ‘91. 

Tony Barone probably blew his lid that night, huh?

It was Dec. 6, 1990, and the score was 97-63 Big Red. Barone left for A&M the following year, and the infamous Rick Johnson took over. lol

9 hours ago, bigFRED said:

On a related note, I'd like to find a place where you can purchase DVDs of old Nebrasketball games. For example, there are tons of DVDs of Husker football games available from Best of Big Red, but no basketball DVDs.

12 minutes ago, arliepro said:

On a related note, I'd like to find a place where you can purchase DVDs of old Nebrasketball games. For example, there are tons of DVDs of Husker football games available from Best of Big Red, but no basketball DVDs.

I’d like to buy a DVD of No Sit Sunday and would want it to include the post game coverage and interviews.

Huskers.com might be the worst collegiate sports site in the US year in and year out. No idea who's resposible for the atrocity and it's consistent suckitude, but it has never even pretended to user friendly design. It is, as they say, a complete and utter sh*t show. 

NU has never really taken the internet particularly seriously. That was one thing I was hoping would change with Trev. And it still might, as soon as he puts out every other fire he inherited. 

Yea those rascals won a game in the dance that year and we got upset as a 3 seed to Xavier with eligibility issues ( Farmer ? ) hanging over our head (right up until game day?).    Could have got that monkey off our back waaay back then….there’s a ton of disgustingness right there and that was back in ‘91….grrrr