Iowa post game chatter

Bugeaters1

13 minutes ago, HUD said:

A great lineup for most of the 4th qtr.  Alexis M, Jaz S, Natalie P, Logan N and Kendall M.    Good defense and offense.  Two freshmen.  One sophomore. Two juniors and one graduate.  Very poised group.

Ok, I will 2nd that.........Logan N. should be starting. She's not playing like a freshman anymore.

Edited by redsteve

25 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Bluder went off about music playing during their free throws and it’s against BIG protocol. 
I guess I didn’t hear it there but the officials could have stopped it if it was a big deal. 
Clark says no big deal but her coach went off big time. What a whiner. 

I guess all I heard was the sound affects after a miss.

26 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Bluder went off about music playing during their free throws and it’s against BIG protocol. 
I guess I didn’t hear it there but the officials could have stopped it if it was a big deal. 

Bluder just BLUNDER a game away. And that is all.

41 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Blunder has zero class.  Always with the excuses for her own shortcomings.

Edited by NUtball

2 hours ago, Merlin said:

Great comeback by the Huskers!  It was pretty obvious though in the 4th quarter being there to see that CC was not looking to score much, trying to setup her teammates more. 
I’m sure they wanted the win but it pretty much backfired on them. 

She did shoot 0-6 so I don't think she was holding anything back. Give our box and 1 defense a little credit Kendall and  Jazz as players of game

25 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

She did shoot 0-6 so I don't think she was holding anything back. Give our box and 1 defense a little credit Kendall and  Jazz as players of game

I agree the box and 1 obviously changed some things, but she wasn’t nearly aggressive the first eight minutes of the 4th quarter as she had been.