Tim Miles Send Off

hhcmatt

11 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

I don't know if I can handle seeing another "Doc" style press conference though.  I totally respect that they allowed Doc to leave the way he did...but I don't know I could handle it with Tim. 

Tim got to see Doc's press conference so I'm not real sure he would want to do that either.

Just now, The Polish Rifle said:

I'd be shocked if he ended up there. Anderson has been dancing 3 out of the last 5 years - Don't think the fanbase would react well to him being replaced with someone who has 0 NCAA appearances over that time.

Not saying it's going to happen.  Saying that for Terry to tweet that at 1:18 and then Miles gets fired an hour later, and then Arkansas cans Mike Anderson after the Miles announcement is quite the timeline.

4 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Not saying it's going to happen.  Saying that for Terry to tweet that at 1:18 and then Miles gets fired an hour later, and then Arkansas cans Mike Anderson after the Miles announcement is quite the timeline.

While I think it's a long shot, you should be aware that Tim and Terry are pretty close.  It's doubtful that Tim would have gotten the Nebraska job without Terry's help.

10 hours ago, hal9000 said:

Letter in the LJS from Scott Winter, author of "Nebrasketball: Coach Tim Miles and a Team on the Rise."

https://journalstar.com/opinion/letters/letter-miles-will-win-with-or-without-nu/article_12a56eae-7d0f-54de-aa7a-a1588d342768.html

Wow. That includes some revisionist history. For somebody who wrote a book on Nebrasketball, the guy needs to brush up on Husker Hoops history. NU won a conference tourney title 225 years ago. NU was a 3-seed in the Big Dance, but somehow was "never close" to winning a league title or winning in March Madness. So yeah, Scott Winter, your bias does certainly shine through.