New floor

Huskerpapa

22 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

But yet we want to be taken as a serious basketball program.   Hell do this and then maybe we can have all the players come out of the tunnel in one really small car.

Not mad at you Rifle, but was forsed to listen to these asshats yesterday talking about why this is the best idea.. if we can't even get the local guys to care about the basketball program here, how are we going to ever be any good.

Okay sorry for raining on the parade this whole talk on his show yesterday just pissed me off.

Reminds me of KU when the Giant Jayhawk adorned center court.

It was HUGE!

On 2/11/2019 at 9:52 AM, AuroranHusker said:

Image result for bob devaney center basketball floor

I actually miss the Bob Devaney Sports Center, in a lot of ways. There were no suites, no accoutrements --- just all basketball. Well, now, it's different; but I still like the Bob.

We also need more Amigo's ads on the court side marquee. Then we will start to win some ball games

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, nebrasketball10 said:

Any chance we could get a court like Cleveland’s for the 3-d pregame thingy??

You don't need a special court for that, just like 12 high powered projectors throughout the arena.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2941609/The-incredible-3D-projection-make-basketball-court-disappear-turn-lake-fire-transport-Katy-Perry-desert-island-superbowl.html

1 hour ago, HoiBall said:

So designs were supposed to be voted on in mid March... I’m assuming this whole coach search has put a pause on this or did I miss something?

There would be a 46 page thread on here if this has started as expected ?