Man, this feels like a missed opportunity...
- There must have been more to the story on Cope's T. Not sure if something had been brewing, but it was a weak call.
- NU have every chance to be in this game. Every time they had a chance to get back in the game and really make things interesting, they literally gave it away.
- Glynn seemed to struggle today. Frankly, most of the back court did, at least offensively.
- Roby did some nice things, I thought it was one of his better games, actually.
- Purdue was allowed to be really physical in the perimeter today, especially early. Really harassed NU into a bunch of turnovers, which may have been the difference in the game.
- That Haarms kid is skyrocketing up my most annoying player leader board.
- I'd really like to see NU mix in the press more in the middle of games, not just when they're trying to make a miracle comeback. I'd like to see them ambush teams with it. It seems to produce results just about every time they use it. They don't need to do it a lot, just occasionally.
- For a team with a dominant front court, NU sure dunked a lot.
- Jordy didn't play in the 2nd half. He hasn't played much in a bunch of 2nd halves. Why is he still starting?
- Tanner is solid, but he's got some nuances he's still figuring out. Had a couple chances to pickup some offensive fouls but didn't. I think he'll learn how to pick those up.
- Thomas Allen going through a few of those Freshman blues?
- For the second game in a row, the rebounding improved quite a bit after halftime. Let's see if we can get that figured out before the break next time.
- NU shouldn't fear Purdue if they face them again. Hopefully they get another shot at them in New York.
Alright, that's enough for now. Here's to getting back on track on Tuesday vs. Wisconsin.