Gavin Griffiths is N

2 hours ago, 49r said:

Maybe with some NIL money he can afford to get lasik.

Gotta make sure you’re a good candidate for it though. I have a cousin who went blind in one eye after. 

I mostly wear contacts and for me, the risk of losing my sight is definitely not worth removing the inconvenience of taking contacts in and out everyday.

19 hours ago, Vinny said:

Gotta make sure you’re a good candidate for it though. I have a cousin who went blind in one eye after. 

I mostly wear contacts and for me, the risk of losing my sight is definitely not worth removing the inconvenience of taking contacts in and out everyday.

I was the guy going blind about a decade ago.... and, miracles do happen, after a slew of seven eye surgeries, I can see clearly now. The marvels of modern medical treatment and the capable hands of Dr. Lance Kugler, and no, I don't get paid to promote his wares. lol.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2024 at 9:13 AM, Fullbacksympathy said:

Yeah he’ll go to the league.  Roby esque athleticism with range.  I think Fred will develop him really well.  

That was nuts.  

That pass has to be timed PERFECTLY from Gary and boy it was.  That was NOT an easy play.