Texas A&M (20-14) vs. Nebraska (23-10) Game Thread

1 minute ago, hal9000 said:

Defensive adjustments.  What will we see?  

Honestly, what adjustments can they make? We have been getting abused by the same inability to stop dribble penetration for the last 40 minutes. If there’s an adjustment, I’d question where it was at against ILL. 

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

Nevada blew a 17 point lead with 7 minutes to go.  We can still do this.

We CAN...but having lived this nightmare seven previous times, the FAITH reserves are depleted. My nightmare is that we do just enough to get within 5 

Just now, hskr4life said:

I say pack it in and make them shoot it.  If they hit, they hit.  On O, we need to draw some early fouls and put them in trouble early.

yep.  They are the 10th worst 3 point shooting team in the country.  They were insanely hot.  We have to hope they return to the mean.  But we cannot let them keep driving.

to me, it depends on the why of it. if we're losing because we're lethargic compared to the opponent, that's not a halftime fix. if it's just bad luck, that's different. I can't see the game (or even hear it) so I leave that judgment to others. I just want to avoid any infighting breaking out. I can't handle any more of that. 

Would be thrilled to see an ounce of competitiveness on defense this half. Lazy defense on dribble drives, slow rotations, wide open 3s. Even when they miss they’re getting offensive rebounds. Just a complete meltdown on defense.