Nebraska (18-8) vs. Indiana (14-11) Game Thread

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-is-your-confidence-we-beat-nebraska.239791/

Most aren’t high on IU’s chances considering our road woes.

After reading, either that board lacks basketball knowledge or they flat out know little about Husker hoops. They don't know Keisei's first or last name, and they said we lack an inside presence (checks notes...REINK MAST). I hope their team is as clueless as those fans 😂.

10 minutes ago, jason2486 said:

After reading, either that board lacks basketball knowledge or they flat out know little about Husker hoops. They don't know Keisei's first or last name, and they said we lack an inside presence (checks notes...REINK MAST). I hope their team is as clueless as those fans 😂.

Would assume that actual Hooiser basketball fans hang out at insidethehall.com though the forums there are pay

54 minutes ago, jason2486 said:

Mast, sure. But wait until they see Keita walking ALMOST normally. That’ll open some eyes.

1 hour ago, jason2486 said:

Indiana is the home of basketball, according to them. I'd imagine they have better sources, elsewhere. I did note that Mike Woodson's presser this week, he failed to mention Nebraska during it... kind of odd, since that's their next ballgame. Oh well. Maybe they'll be sleepwalking through this evening, but I highly doubt they "don't care."

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I’d be a lot more worried about this one had they beat Northwestern.  They still had a path to dancing had they won that one.  Beating us doesn’t do a whole lot and they only have Wisco and Michigan St left as big chances.

Yeah, it could go really good or really bad, that's life in the Big Ten.

1 minute ago, cornfed24-7 said:

How else is there to trick the basketball gods?!! 

I tend to wear the same clothes for each home game and another outfit for every away game.  When we lose the outfits get shuffled.  Today, I am going to wear our home streak clothing.  Not sure why I didn't do this sooner, other than I didn't want to risk our home streak.  😟

And I am not usually the superstitious type.  Please work!!!