Nebraska (12-2) vs. Wisconsin (10-3) Game Thread

Not what I expected from us on defense.   Cannot let them have bunnies and wide open 3's.  Hopefully, their 3 point comes back to the mean in the 2nd half.   We are getting outcoached and outplayed right now.  When, we double team their post, they send a cutter.  If we cover the cutter they kick it out for a 3.  If we play their post straight up, the post player bullies his way for an easy basket.

Sorry I've been MIA today.  We always do prime rib on Christmas Day, but since Seth was in the hospital we postponed it till today, so I've been cooking and listening to the game.  Rice's 3 before the half was big.  Wisconsin is on fire offensively.  If they keep it up, we're in trouble.  I don't think they will.  If we can cut the lead to single digits by the first media timeout, we have a chance.  GBR!

I get it - shots aren’t falling and the offense looks clunky. But giving up 51 in a half is simply lack of defensive effort/intensity. Disappointing but still have a chance. 
We making shots

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk