Mich St. (4-4) vs. Nebraska (7-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Team still needs to make sure they get back to the arc when doubling down low. We lately have given teams some of their better 3pt games just due to them getting confident on the corners.

When we have good spacing on offense it clicks but we tend to stand around once it stops working.

i do think the defense was better tonight overall. 

Just now, hhcmatt said:

Actually was it Brice? Either way, Boogie didn't play

That few minute stretch where Boogie gave up like 3 offensive boards in the Minnesota game really was a bummer and something that shouldn't have happened.  Fred elected to not play him tonight and I was ok with that.

Actually didn't mind the minutes Rice gave us and would rather have him take Boogie's few minutes per game in the current situation.  Rice's 3 point shot seems more on point than Boogies's too.

going into that four game (CU-Minn-MSU-K State) stretch, I would have taken 2-2 from that all day.  For me, that Minnesota loss stings even more now knowing that we could have been going to K State playing with house money.  

glad we won by 7 tonight and the (2) back-to-back garbage 3 pointers we hit weren't the deciding factor.  

ESPN had Pinnacle Bank at 97% capacity for attendance tonight.  Not even close!!