Scrimmage vs UTAH

TourneyBound

5 hours ago, tcp said:

7-5 NU with 17 mins left in presumably first half. 

Would’ve been the start of the 2nd half, as Boogie and Diop both started after “halftime” when the score went back to 0-0. The board there says Nebraska had, to that point, 2 fouls, 22 rebounds, 14 assists, 8 turnovers, 3 steals and 0 blocks. 
Keisei apparently went off with 22 points in the first half. 

2 hours ago, millerhusker said:

Would’ve been the start of the 2nd half, as Boogie and Diop both started after “halftime” when the score went back to 0-0. The board there says Nebraska had, to that point, 2 fouls, 22 rebounds, 14 assists, 8 turnovers, 3 steals and 0 blocks. 
Keisei apparently went off with 22 points in the first half. 

Slap me for saying this if you wish, but those look like mid-season numbers. 14 assists, 8 turnovers? Not bad against a roughly top-50 team.

32 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Slap me for saying this if you wish, but those look like mid-season numbers. 14 assists, 8 turnovers? Not bad against a roughly top-50 team.

50 points and 14 assists in 23 minutes to that point. I like that a lot. The second half didn't go as well, as I think Fred was experimenting more with lineups after halftime. JL started at PG in the first half. 

The three players that started both halves were Brice, Josiah and Keisei. 

Edited by millerhusker