Fred Hoiberg is N

hhcmatt

Guys...this is why they won't give me a press pass to games 
On a serious note, I think a decent question would be if he was able to make it to Lincoln to watch the Michigan State game and what was his assessment of the environment that night?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, 49r said:

OH OH OH! AND ALSO @hhcmatt YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ASK COACH WHICH COURT DESIGN HE LIKES BEST!!!

(I'm yelling because I'm not sure he can hear our questions all the way up in the west stadium)

That's a valid question. I like that question. It's the best question in the history of questions. It is most excellent.... the question.

?

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I know a handful of Cyclones fans and they’re all cool with Hoiberg joining Nebraska. They understand he wants to work and the job isn’t open. They don’t see Nebraska as a rival or anything. They mostly want to see him beat Iowa. 

These are good people. I honestly didn't know many of them had disdain for us until this whole thing. Iowa st is my favorite of our old Big 12 friends, always like seeming them successful and definitely the classier of the large Iowa universities. 

Just now, The Polish Rifle said:

These are good people. I honestly didn't know many of them had disdain for us until this whole thing. Iowa st is my favorite of our old Big 12 friends, always like seeming them successful and definitely the classier of the large Iowa universities. 

I'm in the middle of it, and they are pissed. 

1 minute ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Like-wise. I enjoyed a lot of ISU basketball teams over the years, especially Fizer and Tinsley. 

I saw an article in the Chicago Tribue on-line about all the transfers from Northwestern (which are concerning for them) and one of the prompted articles at the bottom of that story was one about us hiring the former Bulls coach:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-spt-fred-hoiberg-nebraska-coach-bulls-20190402-story.html

8 minutes ago, GoClones said:

It's your hardcore message board/talk radio caller that is pissed. I think they are loud so it just makes it seem liked all are angry.

And I'm sure the only reason they're angry is because it draws attention.

Radio guys get ratings; message board dudes get attention.

7 minutes ago, GoClones said:

It's your hardcore message board/talk radio caller that is pissed. I think they are loud so it just makes it seem liked all are angry.

It's also the media members. It's just not the callers, it's the people running the talk shows/writing the articles.

Trust me I know plenty of Clones fans and they are very upset (quietly though because they want to make you think they are happy with Prohm when deep down they would much rather have Fred but can't admit it because they have to act like they are happy with the guy they are stuck with).

6 minutes ago, HoiBall said:

It's also the media members. It's just not the callers, it's the people running the talk shows/writing the articles.

Trust me I know plenty of Clones fans and they are very upset (quietly though because they want to make you think they are happy with Prohm when deep down they would much rather have Fred but can't admit it because they have to act like they are happy with the guy they are stuck with).

Maybe I know I was in the vast minorty who thought we were better off when Fred left with Prohm. Most people dont realize he didnt want to be there, can't blame him such a fish bowl for "the mayor".  I'm just very curious how he will do at NU.