Rutgers (7-24) Vs. Nebraska (14-17) Game Thread

I'll say it. Bakeri Evelyn is a better point guard than Benny Parker. Way too much being made about Benny "shutting down" Sanders imo

Just think soon you will have your wish and Benny will just be another alumni.

I'm not saying I'm not thankful for his contribution to the team, but he's just not a power 5 PG

I'll say it. Bakeri Evelyn is a better point guard than Benny Parker. Way too much being made about Benny "shutting down" Sanders imo

Benny's defense on Sanders was huge.  Limiting him to 3 of 12 from the floor, one being a ridiculous step back 3 against Tai is pretty good defense.  I think Bakeri will be a very nice player for us if he sticks around.  Benny is a good role player.  He could guard, but has his limitations.  Benny was a point guard, and he is a power conference point guard.  I don't know if he is a starter on an NCAA tournament team, but he would provide most power 5 teams, with a decent 15-20 minutes a game. 

Just think soon you will have your wish and Benny will just be another alumni.

I'm not saying I'm not thankful for his contribution to the team, but he's just not a power 5 PG

Yeah, clearly any guy that's in the top ten in steals at his school isn't a power 5 conference point guard.

i think we can realistically beat wisconsin. they don't have anybody over 6'9, and they aren't overly athletic. they just play good team basketball and shoot the ball fairly well.

we just have to have one of our better overall games of the year to win.

We just need to hit some shots.  We started by hitting only 1 of 7 from 3, ended by hitting 6 of our last 9.